December 1st, 2011 / Categories: News
5,612 Comments »
Dear Santa Letters was featured on That’s So Cuegly! A big thanks to them for their kindness in sharing our site with their readers. As always we hope that our site brings joy to visitors from all over the world! This holiday season we have had visitors from 44 countries. Merry Christmas to all!
You can visit the That’s So Cuegly Blog HERE!
November 30th, 2011 / Categories: Winter Time
4,833 Comments »
As proud parents it if fun to celebrate Christmas with a baby for the first time. There are a few things that you should remember when celebrating Christmas with a new baby to make it the best and most memorable holiday possible.
- Take pictures. Whether you have professional pictures taken or simply take them at home be sure to have the camera always ready for the perfect Christmas shot of your baby.
- Work around your babies schedule. Don’t be too excited and too rigid that you don’t allow your baby to set their own schedule for Christmas morning, this will make the day go much better for everyone.
- Keep in mind that your baby will be just as happy with wrapping paper as they will be with the $150 toy from Toys R Us. Sometimes it can be too easy for new parents to blow their budget of buying baby toys that they really do not need.
- Keep the house safe. With the xmas tree, presents, lights, and decorations all around the house there are many tempting things for your baby to get into. Keep a close eye on baby to avoid any injuries.
- Sing Christmas Carols to your baby. Babies love music, take this time to play special Carols and songs that your baby will love.
Merry Christmas! Enjoy Baby’s First Christmas!
The site has had visits from all 50 states in the United States and visitors from over 10 countries. As far away as Japan and Mozambique to Greece and Poland. Santa really is a world famous icon of Christmas. We hope that your children have found much joy in writing and calling him for free this year and that you are having a wonderful holiday season. As Christmas approaches our hearts will fill with love and a desire to serve your family and friends.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Merry Christmas!